Preliminary registration is over: Oct 1 – Nov 15, 2014
The preliminary registration is not compulsory and it does not replace the actual registration. It will just help us to know the approximate number of participating countries and teams. Depending on their number we will be able to confirm the fees and plan the additional events.
Please, take your time and make your preliminary registration!
Early Bird registration is closed: Nov 30 – Dec 15, 2014
We encourage all the teams to register as early as possible to facilitate the organization.
Therefore, the teams who register in this period will get a discount of 15 to 25%.
Deposits for the teams with Early Bird registration: Dec 15, 2014 – Jan 15, 2015
The teams with Early Bird registration will have to pay a small deposit which amounts to 20-30% of the total sum. This will help us to ensure the lowest registration fees possible.
Standard registration: Dec 20 – May 31
Teams registered during this period will pay the total fee.
The dealine for payment by bank is June 30, 2015. There is also possibility to pay in cash at the event the whole remainder or part of it.
Note: later registrations and payments are possible, but not guaranteed and the prices may be higher.
Please, use our contact form if you want to make a late registration for the IOL.
The Organizing committee defines the following fees and discounts in Euro.
|First team *||Second team|
|2||Discount for previous hosts (10%)||1350||2340|
|3||Discount for Early Bird registration (15%)||1275||2210|
|4||Discount for Early Bird registration of previous hosts (25%)||1125||1950|
The registration fees include:
– accomodation for 5 people (a team of four + a team leader) for 6 nights (arrival on July 19th, departure on July 25th);
– three meals per day for 6 days (starting with dinner on July 19th and ending with breakfast on July 25th);
– participation in both competitions;
– participation in the social activities, except some extra activities where additional fees may apply.
The fee for an observer is EUR 250 for the same time period (arrival on July 19th, departure on July 25th) and it includes the same nights, meals and the excursion, as as for a competitor or а team leader. All attendees except contestants, one team leader per team and Jury members are considered as observers too (ex. second team leader of the same team, parents, spouses etc.).
Transport from the airport is provided on July 18th and 19th.
Transport to the airport is provided on July 25th.
Transport on other dates may subject to additional fees and depends on the number of participants.
* Transport after the IOL Excursion to Sofia Airport is included in the price of the excursion
The price for a single room is EUR 19 extra per night.
Accommodation outside the specified period in AUBG campus is EUR 12 per day (not including meals). You can eat in the canteen of the University or the places nearby.
* For accredited countries only. All teams of non-accredited countries will be treated as “second teams” and have to pay the higher fees. Accredited countries by the IOL Board for 2015 are: Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Hungary, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Japan, Latvia, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, Ukraine